Monday, August 30, 2010

Invitations

Can I just say that ordering wedding invitations is one of the most nerve-racking (I am spelling this like I say it, some people say "racking" isn't the right word, I think it is...but I digress) online purchases I have ever made. We had a last minute officiant debacle and so, while we should have ordered our invitations two weeks ago, we had to wait until now because the timing for our ceremony changed at the last minute. We got our invitations from a great site called Magnet Street (www.magnetstreet.com) (thanks Christine for the recommendation!) and they were really easy to order. But still, ordering 150 invitations without an official 'spell check' is scary.

It's hard to believe that the wedding is in 68 days! I had my pseudo-Bachelorette party two weeks ago (more on that later) and Mike has his in two weeks. This weekend is our Shower in Dayton - which has been the benchmark that I have compared dates to since we got engaged...and now, it's here. Very scary, but also very exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Well Trac, I can see how that would be nerve-Wrecking myself. I will pray that they come to you just right! We are so looking forward to coming to THE wedding! Thanks for reminding me that I have 68 days to lose the weight of a samll toddler that I have acquired!! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete