When I said, in my last post, "Coming Soon: The Wedding Party!" - I didn't originally intend for the next post to be more than 7 months later. And I'd love to say, "We've just been so busy there hasn't been time to sleep...let alone post updates on this silly blog!". But, that's not it at all. Instead, I just kept putting it off and putting it off, and putting it off again, until now. I realize that my original reason for starting this blog was to keep a running memory of this exciting time in our lives and, I've been so caught up in the excitement (which is NOT a bad thing) that blogging fell down the priority list that I don't really keep. Anyway, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!
I'm about to have a delicious Chipotle Burrito Bol delivered by my even more delicious fiancee, so no Wedding Party recap tonight. However, it will be coming soon...and by soon, I mean before the actual wedding.
Hollar.
No comments:
Post a Comment